The Amontec JTAGkey-Tiny
is an FTDI FT2232-based device supported by OpenOCD through the FTDI driver which can be found here:
Setup the JTAGkey as follows:
- Download and install the JTAGkey driver for Windows.
- Connect the hardware to one USB port of the host PC.
- Follow the onscreen instruction and force Windows to look for driver in the amontec installation folder.
- Ensure that the hardware is is installed and ready to use.
By default each demo is configured to use Versaloon as
hardware IF. You need to change the Eclipse configuration in order to
use the JTAGkey.
- Open the External Tools Configurations dialog from the Run|External Tools menu.
- Chose the OpenOCD Server program on the left side.
- Ensure that the first -f option in the Argument text box is the jtagkey.cfg file as highlighted in the following picture.
- Press the Apply buttom to confirme the new setting
- Repeat those steps also for the OpenOCD Programmer tool.
- that is all.