- FreeRTOS version 5.2.0 that introduces performance improvement on queue management.
- ST Standard Library version 2.0.3 patch1. See ST web site for more information.
- OpenOCD trunk 1454. This version improves performance. Note that this version supports only Versaloon IF.
- Fixed a minor bug (bad GPIO configuration) in the LED tasks of the demo. The LEDs really blink now!
- Changed the startup files and the linker script in order to support the newlib standard C Library provided by the Sourcery G++ version 2008q3-66. For example it now possible to use the Math functions and a full featured printf. The drawback is that a task using the newlib function needs a bigger stack.